After, I have a long productive day of shooting for the blog, laundry, running errands and maybe even a brunch with girls. I have a few options of things I do on Sunday Nights. Sunday nights are my time to do whatever I want and feel guilt free about doing them. They are the cherry on top after I have had a long productive, over the top and hardworking week. Yes, I mostly binging on something but tis life. Feel free to judge or drop a line on your nightly antics. I’m off to do one of the below.
10 Things I do on Sunday Nights
- Binge Read. Yes, it’s an actually thing in Lay’s world.
- Binge online shopping. Again, it’s an actual thing.
- Remember all the tv shows I’m behind on and have hulu/on -demand/netflix show watching festival. Don’t judge, actually go right ahead and judge away.
- Procrastinate on editing and then have to edit all next’s week blog posts in one night. challenge accepted 🙂
- Order take out from a list of my most frequented spots. Yes, I’m a regular and no I don’t like cooking on Sundays or meal prepping.
- Late night shopping at Target. I really do this way too much. I’ll probably be in Target as you’re reading this list (eh)
- Excessively, cleaning my closet. I go thru my closet every Sunday night hence number 2.
- Give my hair a nice deep conditioning treatment. Check out my post for deep conditioners for ultra hydrated hair,here.
- Excessive snapchatting while dancing around my room to Beyoncé. I’m not even kidding, no shame in my game.
- My favorite thing of all, reading my bible while stuffing my face with chocolate. ‘Cause be honest you can never have too many blessings and too much chocolate.