I have a confession to make * Sigh* yes, I did the unthinkable. I cheated and it felt good. I ventured out and picked up some new products leaving my usual staples on the sidelines. These new products proved to definitely be worthy of my love. Click the links if you would like to try them out for yourself.
- Matcha Green Tea Face Scrub: This scrub is absolutely heavenly and by one of my fave brands, Rule No. 1 Love Thyself ! It is by far my new favorite face scrub made with 100% natural ingredients such as brown sugar and coconut oil that leave your skin baby soft. I love that this scrub is gentle enough to use everyday and leaves the skin glowing.
- Cantu Shea Butter Natural Hair Coconut Curling Cream: My first love will always be my Curl Enhancing Smoothie by Shea Moisture but this one comes in a close second. This cream gives a great hold, helps to retain moisture and still keep my hair soft no matter how I choose to style my hair. It smells great as well !
- Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner: I’d never thought I would find a store bought deep conditioner I’d love but this one definitely stole my heart. My curls were deeply hydrated, soft and shiny. This product impressed me and I will repurchase when I run out even though I love my homemade deep condition treatments.
- Burt Bee’s Orange Essence Cleanser : Amazing ! It gives me a great deep clean without drying out my skin while evening out my skintone. This is the first time I tried any face products from this brand and I was thoroughly impressed.
- Via Nature’s Sweet Almond Oil: I use oil on my skin and hair after I shower to help lock in moisture and to avoid the harsher chemicals typically found in body lotions. My favorite oil is usually coconut oil but I’ve been reaching for my sweet almond oil as of late. I find that it I prefer it on my skin over my coconut oil because my skin feels softer and more moisturized. Just try this oil, I promise you’ll love it ( or at least I hope so !)