My beauty stash was in need of replenishing and there were quite a few products I wanted to purchase along with my regular staples, so I headed to Target and Whole Foods and said a prayer that I stayed on budget. My aim and goal is to buy products that are natural and/or organic for both my body and hair, most of these products are first time buys with the exception of the coconut oil ( which I swear by, LITERALLY the best thing ever) and the witch hazel by Thayer’s. The full list is below, if you’ve tried these products leave your thoughts in a comment. XOXO
p.s. Thinking about making these a regular segment for the blog. Comment yes or nah if you like the idea.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil : The love of my life. My homie, lover, friend and answer to all my problems. I use it for my skin, nails, eyelashes, eyebrows and hair. I just may dedicate an entire post to all the ways I use. Did I mention I love it ?
- Thayer’s Lemon Witch hazel: Another favorite of mine that helps to keep my complexion even. I use it as a toner before applying my moisturizer.
- Earth Science’s Mint & Rosemary natural deodorant : Aluminum in my deodorant, no thank you ! I was already a fan of this brand for their amazing facial masks so trying out their other products was a no brainer.
- Earth Science’s Olive & Avocado Hair Masque : As I said before I’m a fan. This masque had pretty similar ingredients to my homemade deep treatment which is why I bought it. It’s great alternative when I don’t have the time to make my own.
- Carol’s Daughter’s Hair Milk Styling Pudding : I’ve always heard rave reviews about this brand and after watching one of my favorite youtubers, Naptural85, use this product I had to have it ( hopefully this isn’t the start of me becoming a beauty product hoarder )
- As I Am Leave In Conditioner : This line was on clearance at Target and I wanted to switch out my regular leave in conditioner ( Giovanni’s Direct leave in ) for a bit
- Shea Moisture’s Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo : I love this brand’s styling products and wanted to try out some of their other products